Re: Digest Number 206

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:51:16 +0100 (BST)

Charles Corrigan:

> With this as a guideline, it has to be Tatius that chose to use the
> Bat and Broyan that leads the Orlanthi Summons of Evil. Not - not
> necessarily at the same time but at the right time such that the
> resultant effects occur simultaneously.

The way I see it, the Summons of Evil creates a mighty hook that grabs the nearest/most suitable evil enemy and pulls it in to the ceremony. Now, if Lunar HeroQuestors are around looking at ways to attack Whitewall mythically, or using HeroQuests, then they could sense/detect/see the hook and perform a ceremony to stick the hook through a loop on the Call Crimson Bat/Send Crimson Bat ceremony. (OK, so there are not really hooks and loops, but it gives you an idea of what might happen.)

So, if the Lunars are trying to send something evil against the Orlanthi and the Orlanthi are trying to summon something eveil then bad things can, and probably will, happen.

Simon

(Probably misunderstanding everything, again)