Bat Stat, Glowspot, feeding etc

From: drfegg_at_...
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:26:25 EDT

A few random thoughts brought up from the last few posts: Cults of Terror: 4-20km in diameter depending on feeding levels. Minimum of 25 intelligent beings once per week on Freezeday. During periods of "unrest" 250 intelligent beings twice a week, I guess Freezeday and Godsday. That is a lot of "volunteers" to find!
If not fed it disapears from the mundane plane on the following Godsday. This is also works as a get-out-of-gaol-free-card for the Lunars just incase the Bat goes beserk.
So I guess that a large number of refugees will head towards thier nearest walled settlement, for what good it will do. I suppose members of the Bacofi clan might become lay members of the C of the CB and round up Volsaxi? Or would  that be a job for the 1540 initiates of the cult?

IMOG the Lunars have a prisoner camp set up a couple of days away for the BIG feed whilst feeding snacks on the way down. Keeps the Glowspot small and less obtrusive (if a 180SIZ Chaotic screaming, blood spitting Bat-demon thing could ever be) until the last minute. As already stated the Bat flies faster than a horse and rider er...rides so unless Mercator's ridicules round earth theory is true, the glowspot will be visible a least a couple of days away. Hmm...does the Bat need to rest?
Also IMOG the Lunars are spreading rumor that something terrible is on its way to help take out Karse.

Steve