RE: Baron Sanuel

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:21:47 +0100

> >It's perhaps worth remembering that by the 1630s, Fazzur and his
> >Tarshites are fighting *against* the Lunars (he got
> dismissed once or
> >twice too often?), and Argrath is his ally.
>
> I didn't know this.

KoS somewhere - sorry, don't have the references to hand. AFAIR pre-coffee, Pharandros falls out with Fazzur, Fazzur and his sons have a civil war with Pharandros, Fazzur asks "Argrath" for help and gets it.

> >I'd suggest that Sanuel is an ally of Fazzur, rather than of the
> >Lunars? In 1621 this is close to being the same thing.
>
> As far as the Orlanthi are concerned maybe, but that means that
> Tatius's supply lines to WW are being protected by Fazzur's ally.
> And Fazzur has just been snubbed by Tatius being appointed.....

(grin).

But before we develop this much further, it might be worth remembering Jeff's comment:
"Fwiw, my understanding is that Baron Sanuel will make an appearance in Men of the West."

Any idea who's working on him? And whether it could be worth exchanging ideas in either direction?