Re: Supplies, questions raised IMOG

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:45:39 -0000

I have not really touched on this yet in any great detail as the players seem happy to ignore it, so in the spirit of Hollywood cinema theres plenty of mead, clearwinfe and roast chicken legs and whole roasted pigs at the feasts.

Having said that I assume that the heroic quality of the characters at WW mean that you have fliers, major umbrolli, and things like that.

in our group we have a Desemborth hunter who fully augmented up has a stealth afinity abilty running at around 17M, which allows him to pass fairly unseen. I'm sure there are others.

There is also the secret magical Vinga path from Tarthcaer and WW which is one way if you have that in your game.

Just a few ideas,

Regards
Rob