Re: Re: Supplies, questions raised IMOG

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:54:26 +1000

Donald:

>Even with him arriving in early 1620 we've got over a year when nothing
>much happens. A couple of seasons for the appointment to take place
>and Tatius to get there with troops seems more consistent with the
>speed of the Imperial bureaucracy. Then he has to assess the situation,
>decide what troops and magicans he needs, get hold of them and keep
>them operating effectively.

Is this the time when the various Lunar strategies for killing/imprisoning/healing Orlanth are finally brought together, debated and a final (kinda) strategy agreed on? This might well involve various 'test run' heroquests against the defenders, Heortling counter strategies, and of course the odd dart war.

How long is mere containment of Broyan considered enough? When does WW start to link inextricably with the Reaching Moon Temple project?

Cheers

John