Date WW fell

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:22:23 +0100

Donald:

> The problem with Tatius arriving at the end of 1619 is that
> he then spends nearly two years building up troops and magic
> to attack. If he has the sort of authority he appears to have
> then why did it take him so long?

I believe one suggestion we liked was that for magical reasons, WW has to fall on the right date. And at times Tatius is deliberately slowing things down so as not to have the place fall too early.

What is special about Windsday, Death week, Dark season of 1621?

Well, I think I can see a few hints about the first two (Wind, Death...), but why 1621, not 1620, say?