Re: Re: Re: Supplies, questions raised IMOG

From: Simon Miller <simonmiller60_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:38:43 +0200 (CEST)

Joerg, true, I suppose it must get quite windy next to a temple of Orlanth. Still I'd think a layer of grass might be feasible except in the most exposed places.... on the other hand I can't recall seeing as much as a blade of grass on the top of Masada (much drier or saltier?).

>Actually, the cattle could be fed on thatching and straw bedding for some
time, hopefully providing dairy products until slaughtered.

I'd think with all the people sheltering there, they'd need all the bedding and thatched roofs they had! :)

Simon
simonmiller60_at_...

simonmiller60_at_...

--