Eels

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 19:35:42 +0100

Steve:
> I picked eels for one real reason and that is that water
> quality especially
> dissolved oxygen content can be very low and they will still
> be ok.

I never knew that. Amazing the information you can get off this list.

OK, so we have a new variety of eel that *doesn't* migrate. (Orlanthi holy centre, special creature lacking in Movement affinity... Hmmm. Maybe these eels migrate by teleportation, and you have to catch them quick before they leave? In fact maybe holding on tight is a means of getting out of WW, though the destination isn't ideal?)

> Osteoporosis in WW will be non existent :)

Well, that's a relief :)