Re: History of the Hendreiki and the Volsaxi

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:36:37 -0000

> > A question, not necessarily for Jeff: What is the difference between
> > Volsaxar and Volsaxi ?
>
> Why not try to RTFM first... :-)
>
> I did that and found that the Volsaxar are the confederation of tribes
> and the Volsaxi are the largest tribe in the Volsaxar.

And then I started to cross-link a load of stuff and made some minor corrections here and there. But there does appear to be a lot of confusion about Hardrard the Green.

He is called High King of the Volsaxi (or of the Volsaxar but they do not exist in his time). I think that he should be refered to as King of the Volsaxi and later as (pretender / disputed ?) High King of the Hendreiki - is this correct?

regards,
Charles