Re: Wiki-Wiki front page, tech stuff

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 04:27:52 -0000

I like the idea of whitewall.net - but that is getting ahead of myself - I must get someting functional before taking that step! We had another attack just now on the front page and a couple of others, so I feel that I have some incentive to work on it.

I have been looking at phpwiki v1.3.10 (see http://runegate.org/whitewall ) and it looks like it actually has the required levels of security but is really buggy. I have been scanning the lists and it looks like a new version that should fix many of the problems is due RSN (real soon now). I will continue to look into this over the next couple of weeks.

regards,
Charles