backup of wiki?

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:59:50 -0000

I am working on implementing a new version of the wiki software - see http://www.runegate.org/whitewall

The software is much more functional than the version than the one we use at http://www.eparsnip.f2s.com/phpwiki/index.php - but a bit more cluttered with widgets. Most importantly, it has user authorisation that can be set up to let people read without authentication but require a user id and password to edit pages. There is still some work to be done in this area...

Anyway, to move on, I would like a pagedump of the existing wiki - I have searched but I could not easily find who our administrator is. I will probably want 2 - one ASAP and another if/when the group agree that we should move over.

regards,
Charles