Re: backup of wiki? - Tim, are you there?

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:37:36 -0000

By default the new version of phpwiki allows self-registration: you type your name and password in and that's it - which would be no protection against wiki spam. I changed the database so a new user is created but needs authorisation. The next step is to add an administration function to authorise these new user requests. My thought is that I could give 5-10 people access to this admin function so that turnaround would be reasonable.

> > Anyway, to move on, I would like a pagedump of the existing
> > wiki - I have searched but I could not easily find who our
> > administrator is.
>
> Tim Blackler. Who has been a bit quiet lately.... But he's posting
> the Swords game, he's still alive.

Thanks

regards,
Charles