Re: New Wiki

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 03:13:33 -0000

> I tried that and got assorted error messages. Maybe if
> we wait until you tell us it's ready to test...?

It will take at least a week more before the new Wiki is ready, probably a month. So I would encourage people to continue to work on adding material to our existing wiki in the meantime.

I still have not heard back from Tim Blackler - is anyone able to get hold of him?

I am now prodding the developers into fixing issues that I am finding. The reason that I am sticking with phpwiki is that each different wiki implementation uses slightly (or even wildly) different markup syntax - I would sooner work on technical fixes than all too easily screwed up markup conversion.

regards,
Charles