Re: New Wiki almost there - what are the Gates of Whitewall

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:09:27 -0000

> Good question. How many gates do we have,
> and of what size/type? I'd assume that
> many will be blocked or reinforced during
> the siege, but what would there have been
> to start with?
>
> Tarkalor's Gate opens to a path up to the
> city proper, and I'd guess the Great Gate
> is at the top of that?

After reading most of the site (several times), I think that now, Tarkalor's Gate is the main gate into Whitewall. It is at the end of the new road that Tarkalor built, with a bridge significant enough to be named Tarkalor's Bridge.

The Great Gate is the original Sestarto built main gate into the city, at the top of a path/climb not good enough for wagons.

regards,
Charles