Additional cross linking, content updates, duplicated info

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:30:11 -0000

I have updated all of the pages in my new copy of the Wiki at http://www.runegate_dot_org/whitewall/wiki (replace "_dot" with ".") from the current Wiki. In doing so, I did a lot of additional cross-linking.

I now plan to parallel maintain any updates from the exting wiki to the new copy (excluding the wiki-spam of course!).

When you have time, I would be grateful if you could check the new wiki for your areas of interest to ensure that I have not:
* missed any updates

Additionally, I found two areas with significant content duplication:
* "The Lovers" and "Roganvarth Penterestsson"

regards,
Charles