The new wiki is ready?

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:26:06 -0000

I now think that this site is ready for wider exposure. Please visit http://www.runegate.org/whitewall/ and check does it work for you. The content is based on that of the current wiki but i have somewhat cleaned it up and better cross-referenced it.

While it is not completely bug free, I have fixed all of the security holes that I could find and these fixes have been accepted into the main project.

Anyone should be able to read any of the pages without a login id. If you want to edit a page,
- first create a user id and password for yourself by typing your
chosen name into the box at the bottom right corner of the page, clicking the "Sign is as:" button. On the next screen, type in your chosen password (minimum 6 characters) then click the "Sign in" button
- then ask me to add your id to the list of authorised users - mailto:
charles at runegate.org

I am based in the Singapore/Asia timezone so please be patient until I get round to making the change.

I would be grateful if the more technically inclined among you could deliberately try to breach security - let me know if you succeed!

regards,
Charles

PS I cleared out all of the previous test user ids