Coal

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:08:26 -0000

> >Agreed - and I'm not even sure Glorantha has coal? (Though I
> do wonder
> >about the Blackrock clan of the Kheldon?)

Donald:
> Sounds like coal, it's probably the clan wyter, has a fire
> spirit which allows fires the burn with minimal fuel. Trying
> to hack bits off is probably the most dangerous thing you
> could do in the tula.

Thinking about the little we know of the two documented members of the clan, I'd agree with you.

"Insterid Fire Eyes" - I never have sorted out why that nickname, and considering the amount I'm writing about her these days, I should.

And further down the same Companions list, the Fireman is "Randella Offirsdotter, of the Blackrock". Same applies.

Common magic for the clan including an Ignite spell?

But I doubt if the clan exports much coal, as a general rule. Some might well reach Whitewall, considering how many of the clan seem to be there, but not enough for general use.