Re: The Perils of Peat

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 21:38:51 -0000

Sorry, I was inspired by the discussion to pen this. It's not like the defenders/attackers really need any further complications in the form of vengeful bog spirits or anything. Must have been inspired in part by that bog people exhibit I saw at the Canadian Museum of Civilization the last time I was in Ottawa.

Use/ignore/refute as you like. (I was going to throw in bog iron too but forgot to. Perhaps the Old Hand pockets a chunk and the bogmen follow him into the camp trying to return it to the bog).

Oliver