RE: Re: Whitewall Wiki down

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 07:46:29 +0100

> > PS, my ISP is Lunarpages and they are also ISP to
> > Issaries. Until now, I have had only minor problems
> > in 18 months of service.
>
> Does anyone else think that they should strongly consider
> changing ISPs
> to Stormpages? :-)
>
> (I hope that there isn't *actually* an ISP named that, or the joke is
> liable to be lost in RW details)

Then you'll love this (not)

http://www.stormpages.com/index2.html

They offer to help you build a website, a bit like Geocities.

"Whether you want to create a website about yourself, a topic of interest, or anything else for that matter, Stormpages gives you plenty of space to build and grow. We even have easy to use templates to help you out!"

But their homepage has more broken image links than I've ever seen in one place before. Orlanth is Dead, I think :(