RE: After the fall

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 23:49:05 +0100

> However, the lower caves
> might certainly
> be flooded with the tides. Whether tehy'd then drain to the outside is
> another matter...
>
> RR

Underground rivers and lakes that are tidal - that sounds to me like maximum game potential.

The cisterns that used to be fresh water are now salt, and undrinkable.

My idea was to use it as a generic "rebel base" - many of them already know the place, know the routes to and from it. It lets me use some of the work we've already done, in Issaries-now Glorantha (five years in the future from the POV of this list). Hiding out in/under the ruins of a city has got to be good - isn't there some place in Prax along those lines that people find popular?

Hidden Stables probably still there?