Re: After the fall

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 13:32:50 -0700

> > I could see a campaign where the
> > players are the members/officers of the Forgotten Garrison,
>
> Yes, so could I - but not in the Sartar Rising series, which is my current
> aim.

Oh, well then they get to be the crack Uroxi insertion team (or just plain gutsy heroes) who have to get into WW, figure out what's going on, and deal with it. Pretty standard spy/sabotage/assassination mission, except... (that's where the surprise of the commander comes in - he's married to Broyan's sister!, or he swears that he has forsaken the goddess, or ...).

RR
- Richelieu