Re: Re: Drawing of whitewall...

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 09:30:20 -0700

> > > And (my personal suspicion), a rope you can slide
> > down
> > > when you're in a REAL hurry to reinforce the
> > Gate...
> >
> > Oh, come on, Jane. With all the Movement magic on
> > the Defender's side, they
> > could all just leap off the walls and get there in
> > at a rate of
> > 32'/minute/minute *and* expect to survive the
> > landing.
>
> I'm trying very hard not to visualise that. Do we have
> AD&D character sheets for the main people at WW?

What, you want to see if someone has been giving out Feather Fall rings to the masses? ;-)

Tatouth the Scout has "Fall Softly" and "Rock Jumping", so all the Orlanthi (including your vingans) should be able to improvise those off their Movement affinity. The first time they use it, it will be a hell of a shock to a Lunar assault commander! (unless he's seen it before, and then it's "Spears up to repel leapers".

RR
- Richelieu