Re: Re: Drawing of whitewall...

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 07:22:40 +1000

| And as I said in a previous message, we "know" that if
| you stand on the walls of Whitewall and look down at
| Tarkalor's Gate, it looks very much like looking down
| on Bacharach from the "watchtower" thing just below
| the carpark.

Actually Jane, we played it the other way round. 'Stormhold of Southland' was set during the starwatch on Tarkalor's Gate, and began by new heroes being commanded to jump off the sentry wall of the city (so Umbroli could ferry them to the Gate). So the viewing tower at Bacharach is the top of the Gate, and Castle Stahlech is Whitewall of the high kings.

Cheers

John