Re: Kathy

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 20:08:00 -0000

I think as Katherine is a greek type name she could be a Lunar Missionary - the experts can decide where.

As an aside the first gaming I ever did in Glorantha was with my friends Loni and Colin when we were 14-16. Colin was an inspired GM for his age and I will never forget Duncan the Runelord of Orlanth, and Fiona - although I can't remember much about her. Oh, and of course, his trio of duck characters called Oliver Quicksand the first, the second and then the third. From what I remeber he couldn't get past Phoney Stones or Dreamquest and gave up on ducks as RQ characters!! Oh to reminisce!

Regards
Rob