RE: Re: Kathy

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 07:55:41 +0100

> and Guilelessness Falling into the Hands of Political Schemers and
> Coming out Divinely Powerful *is* the Teelo Norri Secret (I don't
> recall how the write=up puts it).

Sounds like a potential basic model.

RR? Any preference between this and my healer/trader/singer? I saw her as a much more independent type.

And since this is meant to be gaming material, which of the two would be of most general use as an NPC?

I've already spotted where the healer/trader fits into one of my stories ("oh, so that's where they got that from! - and that... And that..."), so I think she'll appear under some name or other anyway.

How would you use the guileless TN type in a game? She looks to me like she'd need a lot of GM protection. Via Donald's powerful NPC protector, perhaps.