Re: Re: New file uploaded to whitewall

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:40:36 +1000

On the understanding that no Poser project is ever completed, only discarded, and taking advice of Jane's comments,

The file called starwatch.jpg. For completists only as its a further iteration of the last starwatch vingan, in desktop wallpaper format.

>Did those runes have any specific meaning? They look Norse rather than
>Gloranthan to me?

Yes, Norse. I've changed them to Gloranthan runes (Helemakt, Air, Movement, Mastery) in the latest iteration, and made the walls more white-ish.

 >I really think you should produce
>another helmet for them all to share, lovely though that one is.

What, the rest of the world doesn't share my ongoing obsession with the Sutton Hoo helmet (and my undying hatred of Sheffield for having the object of my pilgrimage out on tour when I *did* get to visit the British Museum)? Strange. But yes, a different helm is in order. Less iconic, but gives the actual face more character.

Now doing up a couple of male Orlanthi on the same watch in my right brain/veg out/meditation time.

John