RE: Re: New file uploaded to whitewall

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 08:22:28 +0100

> On the understanding that no Poser project is ever completed, only
> discarded, and taking advice of Jane's comments,

So it's all my fault :(

> The file called starwatch.jpg. For completists only as its a further
> iteration of the last starwatch vingan, in desktop wallpaper format.

And again, first reaction is "ooh!"

You won't like Dave. He looked and said "it's very 1920s". I think that may be the Poser Lycra effect, though.

> Yes, Norse. I've changed them to Gloranthan runes (Helemakt,
> Air, Movement,
> Mastery) in the latest iteration, and made the walls more white-ish.

Nice!

> Now doing up a couple of male Orlanthi on the same watch in my right
> brain/veg out/meditation time.

Any particular subcults?

BTW, there's a re-enactment supplier somewhere who does a reproduction Sutton Hoo Helmet. Battle-ready, he says. A few hundred quid, of course, but... I've tried it on, but it's far too nice to fight in, so I put it back down again (Dave is soooo cruel! - then again he did buy me a second harp....)

And I just spotted your other obsession - torcs. I'd somehow got the idea that they're a sign of being a chief. Or something. But they, too, seem to be being mass-produced and issued to every Vingan in WW. Now, I know that obviously any Vingan is automatically the leader of any men around her, but....?