Earth faction in WW

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 11:56:18 -0000

> The possible loophole is that
> some Heortland or Sartar priestesses may be helping him so I guess
> they've [Esrolians] infiltrated WW to sabotage such help.
> That also keeps them
> informed of any HQs he attempts so that they can oppose them if
> necessary.

A good point. And it reminds me that we might need to flesh out the various Earth priestesses we've got here.

I'm pretty sure that they're some of the most important defenders, magically. Food supplies. Hygiene. Keeping those massive STONE walls intact. All vital stuff.

So far I know of Benava Chan. That's it. I know she's expending nearly as much effort on being anti-Kallyr as she is on being useful. Who else is there?