Re: Re: Earth faction in WW

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:35:23 +0100 (BST)

> I'm not too bothered about individuals, it's just
> that two of the
> biggest tribes are ruled by Vinga Dar Kings.

Actually, in the "now" of WW, Leika does not rule the Colymar.

> On the basis that an
> "Orlanthi all" kings are male and there are only 24
> tribes, some
> of who are ruled by queens, we're pretty much at the
> limit.

Fine. I don't thing we're trying to invent more - in any case, the SR series tells us who rules each tribe, so we "can't".

Scatach:
> I was going by her personality/magic as much as
> cronology. It's
> certainly possible that she's as young as 30.
> Widowed twice makes
> it unlikely she's younger given the care Heortlings
> take over marriages.

They can take as much care as they like, people still get killed. That was "widowed", not "divorced".

Jane Williams