Re: Earth faction in WW

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 17:30:13 -0000

> I'm not too bothered about individuals, it's just that two of the
> biggest tribes are ruled by Vinga Dar Kings. On the basis that an
> "Orlanthi all" kings are male and there are only 24 tribes, some
> of who are ruled by queens, we're pretty much at the limit.

Remember, Leika was only "king" of the Colymar for a little over a year. She and Kallyr were not "kings" at the same time. The Torkani and Cinsina also have a female king during this general time, IIRC.

However, several clans (including, in my campaign, the Arnoring clan) have Orendanae chiefs.

Jeff