Re: Re: Earth faction in WW

From: donald_at_...
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 21:13:24 GMT

In message <20050707115146.6857.qmail_at_...> Jane Williams writes:

>http://www.runegate.org/whitewall/wiki/Scathach%20the%20Iron%20Shrew
>
>I see no magic? Or were you refering to something different?

Sees her sister's death and other premonitions - Kev Organise households of brother-in-law and then Broyan including act as dishthane. I'm not quite sure how that fits with Ernaldan magic as the only thing I can see is Orendana's secret "Get Job Done". It does fit with the Asrelia/Ty Kora Tek affinities of "Distribute" and "Receive".

>> In fact the reason Benava is spending her time
>> feuding with Kallyr
>> > could be that the Volsaxi women are excluding her.
>
>That may be part of it, but I don't think Benava needs
>any more reasons to hate Kallyr. In fact, cause and
>effect may be the other way round - the Volsaxi see
>her wasting her time (in their opinion) on this
>useless and divisive feud, and are unimpressed.

That makes sense.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/