Re: Re: Earth faction in WW

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:24:26 +0100 (BST)

I think you're probably right. But....

> My thoughts so far is that Broyan, as High King has
> two rings. There
> is the ring of the Heortland, heavily dominated by
> the Volsaxi. I
> know tried to bend my head around this before and
> get confused
> between the various levels of clan, sub tribe,
> tribe, overtribe,
> confederation and nation (so there!).

I believe Jeff and Greg are working on Broyan and the Volsaxi at present. The few tidbits I've heard have sounded *excellent*, with lots of colour, story, personality, and so on. I'd suggest not trying to define his ring without reference to this new work.

Jeff? Any thoughts so far we could build on?

Jane Williams