Re: Re: Earth faction in WW

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:33:11 +0100 (BST)

Me, quoting a story:

> > "remember that near-riot half a season ago?
> Gyffur's lads got a bit
> > over-excited in the Shambleshur and were about to
> lynch some kid for looking
> > at them the wrong way before we stopped them?"

> [Rob]
> great! If I ever get to run another set of players
> through WW this
> will definately feature. I would have used it as a
> moral test for
> the guy who really liked the Hidden Gale.

There is of course the question of how one goes about stopping the Hidden Gale from rioting, even if one wishes to do so. An interesting little challenge for the average PC. Getting a warning to someone who *can* stop them (you hope) might be the best answer.

> [Jane]
> > I think what I had in mind here
> > was the sort of little old lady who refuses to
> leave her house in the face
> > of extreme disaster - it's a British stereotype

> [Rob]
> After coming to the conclusion she is 'just' a sweet
> old lady she
> could at some point turn up and save the day with
> some stonking
> magic that has the players going 'WOW!'

That's roughly what I was thinking. After all, if she survives all this - how? She's got to have some sort of "protect the hearth" magic that so far she's only applying to her china tea-service, the lace doilies and the budgie. Or whatever the WW equivalent is. Persuade her to broaden her scope a bit...

what is she, Asrelia cultist?

Jane Williams