Re: Re: Earth faction in WW

From: donald_at_...
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:34:10 GMT

In message <davvqd+m1tt_at_...> "Charles Corrigan" writes:

>Another thought that I had is that, it is quite possible that the
>the occupants of Whitewall are faily evenly split between Sartarite
>exiles and Whitewall natives, with only a minority of Volsaxi and
>other Heortlanders. Sartar has been occupied for much longer and
>Lunar intelligence and atrocities have driven out many. The
>occupation of Heortland is relatively recent and, as yet, not too
>intrusive. The Heortland resistance is currently focused on keeping
>the supply lines open into Whitewall.
>
>Any thoughts?

I think this depends how the extent to which the Volsaxi fyrd is in WW. Few if any Sartarite clans are going to send the fyrd so far from home. So we've probably got the Sartarites outnumbering the Volsaxi as far as warriors and significant individuals go but a smaller proportion of total numbers.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/