Re: Re: Earth faction in WW

From: donald_at_...
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:44:49 GMT

In message <db1c3n+24fq_at_...> "Rob" writes:
>wrote:
>> The magic of the Keeper of Hidden Treasures doesn't have any "WOW"
>> factor??
>>
>> Who do you think has been keeping the Helm all this time?
>> And what else does she have down in her hidey-hole?
>
>lets have some examples then! I'm stumped and waiting for someone
>to come up with cool stuff!! :^)

If you can't think of anything you obviously don't need it enough. :)

I reckon a powerful priestess of Asrelia will have loads of really obscure stuff which looks like rubbish - like a spare hub for Broyan's chariot, the key to that strange magically guarded room in the palace that's never been opened in living memory, the flint used by Prince Sartar to light the flame of Sartar.

If the PCs really want something and can't imagine how to find it, she's got it. Of course getting her to admit that's she's got it, never mind let them borrow it is a contest against her Receive affinity which will be between 10w2 and 10w3.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/