Re: Re: Factions at Whitewall

From: donald_at_...
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:34:15 GMT

In message <dbihnk+dkab_at_...> "Rob" writes:
>--- In whitewall_at_yahoogroups.com, "Jane Williams"

>> And her attitude to Leika starts, at least as "silly little girl,
>> now, how can we use her?"
>
>Yes thats interesting. What do Ernaldan women think of Vingans and
>other women who reject the earth?

I'm not sure "reject the earth" is quite right for Vingans and I can't think of any other women it would apply to. Attitude to them depends enormously on the individuals concerned, I expect the mainstream attitude will be "Someone on a different path to most of us". Then again there will be all sorts of strange ideas simply because Vingans are different and not understood by the average Ernaldan.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/