Re: Re: Factions at Whitewall

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:38:58 -0400

On Tue, 2005-19-07 at 12:36 +0100, Jane Williams wrote:

> > I'm sure that Minaryth spends all his time (Orlanthi
> > all) in
> > Jonstown. I think that he wants to keep the right
> > side of the law,
> > and keep hidden from the Lunars his rebel
> > credentials.
>
> Sounds about right to me.

I've got him showing up in Karse as well occasionally IMG, checking into Lunar plans, rumours of magics from overseas, strange new versions of myths brought in by the sailors, recovering magic from the nearby Dragon ruins, etc. He probably gets around quite a bit, gathering important knowledge and coordinating things.

LC