Re: Re: Gyffur, control of

From: donald_at_...
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:07:40 GMT

In message <20050720113538.56292.qmail_at_...> Jane Williams writes:

>--- Charles Corrigan <charles_at_...> wrote:

>> Gyffur does whatever he wants and I think that this would not
>> include him (or his warband) holing up "doing nothing" in Whitewall.
>
>Agreed, he'd get bored and start attacking
>anything/one in sight. As long as he's around, finding
>him something to do will be a constant problem.

So he's like a PC. Sounds pretty typical Orlanthi in fact. Worst of it is that those sort of people are the least reliable for when you want something important doing because they take it into their heads that their latest idea is more important and more interesting than what you've asked them to do.

>In fact, could we get a scenario out of that?
>Providing a wild goose for him to chase?

How about making the PCs responsible for keeping him from mucking up something important that's going on?

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/