Re: Organisational structure inside Whitewall

From: Charles Corrigan <charles_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:37:53 -0000

> Charles and I are probably actually
> pretty close to the same POV, but
> naturally I all can do is write
> about where we disagree.:)

Yes, I think we are close - the only real difference is that I think that as the siege wears on, the long term participants do form a hierarchy - very informal, no such thing as chain of command etc. Anyone who comes in later that tries to push their way through and take orders direct from, and only from Broyan, find that the only place they have to sleep is a building away from all of the action, you know, the ruined one with no roof. And people that they think that they have no problems with pick fights with them and, at first they don't understand why.

This breaks down for a while after the BatBlat when Broyan is incapacitated but is very quickly re-established as he recovers.

Wonderfully put!

And this is one of the pre-cursors to the huge changes that the Sartarites make to their social order during the Hero Wars.

regards,
Charles