Re: Re: Broyan Soprano

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:43:49 -0700

> "Deadwood" is a first-rate HBO series (as is "The Sopranos") set in
> the outlaw camp of Deadwood in Dakota Territories of the late 1870s.
> Fantastic show - Rick Meints and I are huge fans, as are a number of
> other Gloranthaphiles.

The problem is that some of us are too cheap to buy HBO, so miss out. (I'm sure others of us, not in the US, don't have the opportunity...)

As far as Broyan's "Host-status" at WW and the suggestion that you can do whatever you want outside the walls without his say-so; he can always revoke hospitality for egregious troublemakers. You can't use your host's stead as a stronghold for your feuds!

RR
- Richelieu