Re: Broyan Soprano

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:33:01 -0000

> Which leads to the thought: what level of hospitality does Broyan
normally
> extend to people? For example, Kallyr is probably at "Salt" or "Live
among
> us", but what about some rag-tag heroband? What level of hospitality
is
> appropriate for your Heores when they show up unannounced?

I think Kallyr has enjoyed "member household" status of hospitality since at least 1617 when she left Sartar "to personally serve King Broyan." One of my player characters, exiled from Colymarlands by the Lunars (but not outlawed by his clan or tribe) following Starbrow's Rebellion, tried to join Broyan's household. He got blanket hospitality and ended up seeking service in Orngerin's band. He quietly returned to Dragon Pass in 1615.

Jeff