Re: Re: Broyan Soprano

From: donald_at_...
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:54:04 GMT

In message <dbojp8+gb0i_at_...> "Jeff Richard" writes:

>> As far as Broyan's "Host-status" at WW and the suggestion that
>> you can do whatever you want outside the walls without his
>> say-so; he can always revoke hospitality for egregious
>> troublemakers. You can't use your host's stead as
>> a stronghold for your feuds!
>
>Exactly. And revocation of Broyan's hospitality probably means a
>brutal death at the hands of the Lunars.

Unless of course you change sides. If Broyan's such a poor host that he believes those scoundrels before our honest clansmen he can't be a proper king.

Mark was asking about blunders and I suspect this is one of Broyan's - he offends someone badly with a decision and they change sides taking important information as well as a fair number of warriors. I'd place this in early 1621 when Tatius is beginning to put the pressure on.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/