Re: Re: New character - Garstel

From: donald_at_...
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 18:29:37 GMT

In message <dcld3f+7fap_at_...> "Rob" writes:

>Darrold, Champion of Whitewall and leader of the fyrd.

Make him Broyan's Champion, I don't think tribal champions are usually leaders of the fyrd. The one will be the best fighter while the other is more of an organiser/trainer. Certainly I don't envisage Garstel as a champion.

>He didn't get too much exposure as no one wanted to talk to him. Is
>he an invention of someone else or did I make him up?? Not sure...
>
>I much prefer Darstel!

It's just a matter of getting a character idea that fits the position and building on that. Took a couple of sessions over a few days.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/