Re: New character - Garstel

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 14:55:55 -0000

donald:

> > The high values reflect him being fyrd leader for at least
> > a decade and a weaponthane for several years before that.
> > I'd put him in his mid-40s.

Charles:
> Great stuff (again!)
>
> - The skill levels at the tribal or kingdom level can easily be in
the
> 10W2-10W3 range. For Broyan's people, I would expect it to be at
the
> higher end of the range.
>
> regards,
> Charles

Just to add fuel to the fire, whilst it is true that the kingdom skill levels are in the 10M2 to 10M3 range, its possible that Broyan doesn't have all of the best people available. For instance if the leader of the fyrd was a Sylangi, he may not wish to serve Broyan. Hence Darstel gets the job. He might not be the best, but the men respect him and there is no questioning his loyalty. Does that sound reasonabel?

Regards
Rob