RE: Re: New character - Garstel

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 07:42:18 +0100

> It's normal for fyrds of different clans to serve in the
> Tribal fyrd that
> all their clans belong to. So, Frex, all the Kheldon clan
> fyrds can serve together in the Kheldon Fyrd.

Does the same apply to warbands? Or not? I saw the tribal warband as being a distinct group, and higher-quality than the various clan warbands.

> There is no "Kingdom" fyrd - at least, not at
> this time. Maybe when Sartar's flame is re-lit...

But until then we have a squabbling mess, with Kallyr (when she's there) trying to coordinate it and maybe 50% succeeding on a good day. Which is much more MGF anyway!

> Also, from discussions with Greg, their wyters will
> "integrate" or at least
> "work together" with the tribal wyter, though we haven't
> discussed exactly *how* they do this.

When they're away from home like this, I'd guess that much of the clan/tribe wyter abilities don't apply anyway?