Re: 1601?

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:53:47 +0200 (CEST)

Jane Williams
> We have a new member:
> "valkoharja
> Comment from user:
> I usually write under the handle Adept.
> My game is set in 1601 ST. From the whitewall list I mostly hope to
> find a useful description and/or maps of the city to use in my own
> campaign. "

> Well, we have maps, over on the Wiki. I don't think many of us have
> even considered what WW would be like in 1601, but the basic layout
> won't have changed.

Has anybody looked over the data in the unfinished work about the Heortlings yet? A few of our myths don't agree with the material in there, and since they are relevant for naming geographic features etc., at least some alternative might be offered.

> http://www.runegate.org/whitewall/wiki/WhiteWall%20Locales

> looks like a useful page for the general area

> http://www.runegate.org/whitewall/wiki/The%20City
> but it looks like the map of the city is down a dead link :(

Check the files on the yahoogroup, too...

I am trying to do a historical Karse as well as a current version, so you might be interested in checking out my (extremely dormant) Karse wiki:

http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/city_of_karse/city_of_karse

possibly so dormant that you have to use the search engine of Seedwiki to get there...