Re: Re: Delayed welcome - new member

From: donald_at_...
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 00:55:13 GMT

In message <93447.28019.qm_at_...> Jane Williams writes:

>--- Stuart Cogger <stuartcogger_at_...> wrote:
>
>> I saw a reference to a map of Whitewall in a preview
>> of History of the
>> Heortling People. Is it based on the ones on this
>> site, or has all this excellent work been Gregged?
>
>Personally I have no idea. I've never seen the
>History. Anyone out there who has? (Is anyone else
>awake?)

Well I'm awake but I haven't seen the history either. I'm expecting to be able to get a copy at Continuum but don't hold out much hope for seeing it before then.

One of the reasons people haven't been bothering to do more work on Whitewall is that Greg decided to publish something. No doubt once enough people have seen it we can work out how much needs changing. Of course when he publishes the Great Argrath Saga at some future time that'll probably change stuff again.

Not that there is any reason not to use what we've got.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/