Re: Re: Delayed welcome - new member

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:44:46 +1100

Stuart (welcome)

> > I saw a reference to a map of Whitewall in a preview
> > of History of the
> > Heortling People. Is it based on the ones on this
> > site, or has all this excellent work been Gregged?
Given that this group has no 'one-true-Whitewall' consensus, while the siege has been Gregged, there is little to worry about. There is some additional background on Broyan and Whitewall's history, IIRC, and a map of the city.

Given that I was invited by Jeff Richard to redraw the map for publication, and 'add detail as necessary there is obviously a lot of room for manoeuvre. I haven't gotten to that map, but must get back to it.

YGWV. Cheers

John

John Hughes
Publications Editor
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research College of Arts and Social Sciences
Hanna Neumann Building #21
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia

T: +61 2 6125 0649
F: +61 2 6125 9730
W: www.anu.edu.au/caepr

CRICOS Provider #00120C

The CAEPR website has a large and growing electronic library of publications available
for free download, including Discussion Papers, Working Papers, Monographs and Topical Issues.