Re: Tarkalor's Bridge

From: donald_at_...
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 19:17:20 GMT

In message <63603.91.35.80.213.1202220468.squirrel_at_...> "Joerg Baumgartner" writes:

>> Alternatively there could be a traffic control system
>> with a guard at each end and a signalman in the middle.
>> There could also be traditional times when priority is
>> given to traffic in particular directions.
>
>True, but that doesn't quite fit the image of Broyan, does it? What
>is the royal office called, signaller of the bridge? Chief traffic
>controller?

About the only thing Broyan will have to do with it is make the appointment. And there'll be a tradition of who gets it, maybe a member of one family with connections to Issaries. It's primarily a trade matter after all. Can't think of a decent title at the moment but I'm sure someone will.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/