Re: Another new member

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:30:26 -0000

> Hendrikiland is in a state of rebellion against both the EWF and
> the Only Old One who are allied against the God Learners. However
> there is a temporary truce so the traditional Orlanhi can join in
> the attack on the Clanking City. Fairly typical situation, "We
> don't trust you Dragon Worshippers but the God Learners are worse".
> Whitewall is described as a ruin on the map so it must have been
> sacked by someone.

It is described as a ruin on the map because Greg gave Mongoose his "c. 750 ST" map for Kethaela, and they printed it "as is" without asking any questions. Originally I think Second Age was going to be set earlier.

Whitewall was reclaimed in 872 by Orvamarth the Weasel who used stealth and trickery to take over the fortress.

Jeff